The God of Victory
God is the God of victory.
For victory He created all things (Rm8:38-39) and victory rests with him (Pr21:31).
He lets those who are victorious with Him enter the Holy City
Singing victory songs (Ps20:5; Rev3:21).
Faith is believing Him and
The life of this faith is overcoming abundantly through Him (Rm8:37), not letting the enemy triumph over me (Ps41:11)
There has never been a time in history where there was no war.
The lessons of war made known that one must win for
The victor devours territory, goods, people, and glory,
But the loser loses everything and is humiliated.
The Bible is referred to as “the Book of the Wars of the LORD” (Nu21:14).
Starting with the war in heaven, that is, in the second heaven (the space) (Rev12:7),
To the wars taking place on earth to this day, it is written about wars (Rev12:9).
In the Garden of Eden Adam was deceived by the devil (Ge2:17, 3:4-6) and
As such the defeated (all men) became slaves of the victor (the devil) (2Pe2:19).
But by this, the offspring of the woman would crush the head of the offspring of the devil.
So the victory of God was already decided (Ge3:15).
The wars of the LORD began:
By signs and wonders God delivered the Israelites out of their slavery (Dt4:34);
While Moses had his hands up the Israelites defeated the Amalekites (Ex17:11-15);
God sent hornets and drove out the enemies and defeated the Amorites (Jos24:12);
By praising Jehovah Israel threw the three tribal alliance into utter confusion (2Ch20:1-24) etc.
The temple where the name of Jehovah was, a war memorial of Jehovah,
Reminded Israel for generations of Jehovah-Nissi, the LORD mighty in battle (Ex17:15; Ps24:8),
That victory rests with the LORD (Pr21:31).
In spite of it, however, destruction came to Israel for
They did not seek help from the LORD but instead went down to Egypt for help (Is31:1).
Yeshua said, “Destroy this temple and I will raise it again in three days,” and
Angered the Jews who had been longing for the restoration of their sovereignty.
But through the death and the resurrection of the temple of His body (Jn2:19-21),
He would put an end to the wars of Jehovah and declare the war of Yeshua Christ for
The Son of Man had come to fight the prince of the world (Mt4:17; Jn12:31).
Though the devil attacked His weak flesh, He overcame with the written word (Mt4:1-11).
As He died, He said, “It is finished” (Jn19:30), for He triumphed by the cross (Col2:15):
1) Coming as the offspring of the woman He was crushed in His heel (Ge3:15) and gave glory of the predestined victory to the Father (Jn10:18);
2) Through death He judged the devil, the ruler of death, and brought him to his knees (He2:14); and
3) He cancelled the charge of the legal indebtedness of mankind which stood against them, nailing the Law to the cross (Col2:14).
In the beginning — the God of victory — became flesh/ the offspring of the woman
— Death/ the victory of the cross — resurrection/ the crown
— His blood — for those who believe — soldiers of Christ for victory (2Ti2:3)
He resurrected and ascended to heaven, and He is the Lamb who sat on the throne.
He has the medal of honor on His body for overcoming death.
The Holy Spirit who came with the name of Yeshua
Builds the church that the gates of Hades cannot overcome (Mt16:18) and
Lets the Christian overcome so he:
- Does not get separated by the separator the devil (ho diabolos)
- God vs. the soul — obeys the word;
- The church vs. saints — a branch must stay attached to the vine, a member to the body of Christ to live (Jn15:5-6);
- Saint vs. saint — does not see the speck in his brother’s eye (Mt7:3).
- Overcomes the world — the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life (Jas4:4; 1Jn2:16, 5:5);
- Overcomes evil with good — leaves room for God’s wrath, blessing his enemies (Rm12:19-21); and
- His weapon — the blood of the Lamb and the word of his testimony (Rev12:11),
Believing in the reward that the victor gets (Rev2:7, 11, 17, 3:21).
We shall never be separated from You!
We shall never let the enemy the devil sing victory songs!
Without a single soul left behind
Let Church of Jesus be victorious and enter the kingdom of heaven as victors! Amen.